0 items in Cart
2023 1oz British The Royal Tudor Beast Yale Of Beaufort Gold
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $194.00 per oz above spot
Bar Harbor Coin & Precious Metal Exchange buy price $1,926.40
The Royal Tudor Beasts collection is inspired by the ten stone beasts that line the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, a symbol of Henry VIII’s union with his third wife Jane Seymour. The second of these majestic guardians to feature in the bullion series is the awe-inspiring Yale of Beaufort.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical yale on the reverse of the coin with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 1/4oz gold edition, as well as fine silver and platinum editions.
- The second coin in the bullion series that celebrates the Tudor dynasty
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains one ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence has created a fierce depiction of the yale
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!